If for any reason you are unhappy with any School Uniform item that you have purchased from us, you can return the School Uniform item to us in its original condition within 14 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange.
If you require a replacement school uniform item, we would advise you to make a separate order online since this will ensure the fastest delivery time. Please remember, orders received are made to order as we carry plain stocks and then embroider or print the school logo as required.
To enable us to handle your return as quickly as possible, please follow the simple instructions below:
1. Return the school uniform item using the Returns Form included with your delivery giving the reason for the return. If you do not have the original Returns Form, please include:
- details of the reason for the return
- your order number
- your email address
your name and address
You MUST include your details with the item you are returning, without them we are unable to identify who the return is from and process a credit
2. Wrap the school uniform item securely. To return the item(s) free of charge use the FREEPOST / returns label which is enclosed in your order with the delivery note.
3. Take your parcel to the Post Office and ask for a proof of posting receipt. The returns service uses standard post and is not tracked. If you wish to send your item using a signed for service you will need to pay the additonal charge for using this service. Keep your posting receipts in a safe place as we cannot be held responsible for school uniform items that fail to reach us
Please note where you choose to pay for an addtional postal service or pay in full to return your item (rather than using the freepost / returns label), we are unable to refund any amounts you have paid.
4. We will notify you via email when we have processed your return and refunded your money. This may take up to 10 working days from receipt of the returned item at Your School Uniform. Where you have paid by credit / debit card refunds will be made to the card used. Where you have paid by cheque, refunds will be made by bank transfer as we are unable to issue cheques.
DELIVERED INCORRECT, DEFECTIVE or DAMAGED GOODS
In the unlikely event that you receive school uniform items which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the school uniform items in question provided that you notify us of the problem by email to
3 working days of delivery of the goods
plus return them to us, if we request you to. This does not affect your statutory rights.