Back To School Beat the Rush Competition
Place your order online from 4th June 2012 to 6th July 2012 and you can enter our competition to win a fantastic Wild Country family tent worth £500, we're also giving away 50 School Backpacks worth £15 each as runners up prizes.
Wild Country Citadel 5 Family Tent
Wild Country is a brand that has been designing high quality tents for over 25 years. The Citadel range of family tents has been developed with strength and durability in mind and set to be the last family tent standing when everyone else has gone home due to bad weather! A Citadel 5 tent was pitched in the Peak District from October 2011 to May 2012 as a long term test, it survived high winds, snow and rain - a testament to its design. The Citadel 5 sleeps 5 in comfort in two bedrooms and has a large living area.
To see what a fantastic prize this really is have a look at the Wild Country website
which includes a video at the bottom of their product page.
Regatta School Backpack
This is a handy piece of kit for any pupil to carry their gear to school safely.
- 20 litre capacity
- Two main compartments and internal organiser compartment
- Black hardwearing polyester
- Padded shoulder straps and webbing carry handle
- Mesh water bottle side pockets
- Reflective trim
The competition is now closed and winners will be notified by 10th August.
Help your school to win prizes too
By ordering early, you could help your school win prizes too - 5 schools that have the highest proportion of back to school orders placed before 6th July can choose from some great prizes which are worth up to £100.
Because the prizes will be based on the
proportion of orders, rather than the
actual number it means all schools have a chance to win, whatever their size.
Winning schools can choose from one of the following prizes...
11 Football Shirts
30 T Shirts
30 Hi Vis Vests
5 Staff Mistral Jackets
10 Supervisor Tabards
Terms and conditions - parent order competition
1. Competition is open to customers placing orders online from 00.00 4th June 2012 to 24.00
6th July 2012.
For orders placed online where payment is sent separately payments must be received by Your School Uniform.com by 13th July 2012
2. Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
3. All entries must be received by 24.00
Sunday 8th July 2012
Entries must be sumitted via entry form on the Your School Uniform.com website and entry is restricted to one per person per order. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. Entry is restricted to UK residents, age 18 years or over, except employees of Your School Uniform.com or Hubaco Group of companies, their families or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
6. The winner is the person who answers both questions correctly and in the opinion of the judges completes the tie breaker in the most apt and original way.
7.Winners will be notified in writing by 10th August 2012.
8.A list of winners names may be obtained by sending a stamped, addressed envelope to Your School Uniform.com at the address after 30th August 2012
9.Competition is run by Your School Uniform.com Ltd, Summit House, Salcombe Court, Salcombe Road, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7EG
10. By entering the competition entrants agree to Your School Uniform.com using them and their tie breakers in publicity and promotional material. All tie breakers submitted will become the property of Your School Uniform.com Ltd
11.In the unlikely event of the prizes specified being unavailable, Your School Uniform.com reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of a similar value.
12. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash, and are subject to availability. Prizes will only be shipped to UK addresses
Terms and conditions - school competition
1. The winning 5 schools are those that have the highest proportion of 'back to school' parent orders placed online between 4th June 2012 and 6th July 2012.
2. The back to school period is classed as 4th June 2012 to 31st August 2012
3. Each winning school can select one prize from the five options offered
4. Prizes are plain items. Schools can have a logo added to each item at a cost of £1 per item
5. In the unlikely event of the prizes specified being unavailable, Your School Uniform.com reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of a similar value. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
6. In the event of a winning school being in arrears with Your School Uniform.com, Your School Uniform reserves the right to withold the prize until the account is brought up to date or to award the prize to another school at its discretion
7.. Winning schools will be notified by 30th September 2012
8. Winning schools maybe required to participate in publiicty