This is the web page for your school’s official uniform supplier. You can purchase Saint Mary’s Fields school uniform in confidence knowing that these items of uniform have been carefully selected by your school to ensure that you receive good quality, hardwearing uniform and the prices represent excellent value for money from a company you can trust.
It is our policy that all children should wear clothing that is in keeping with a purposeful learning ethos. We also believe it is important that certain activities are facilitated by specialised and appropriate clothing when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. We provide a complete list of the items needed for children’s school uniform in this policy and in our school prospectus.
Our policy for children’s school uniform is based on the belief that a school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school
- engenders a feeling of community and belonging
- is practical and smart
- identifies the children with the school
- is not distracting in class (as fashion clothes might be)
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance
- is regarded as suitable, and good value for money, by most parents
- has been designed with health and safety in mind.
Our colours are blue,and white and the uniform is as follows:
Boys (Optional uniform)
- School blue sweatshirt with school logo
- School white polo shirt with school logo
- School royal fleece with school logo
- School royal book bag with school logo
- Grey trousers or shorts
Girls (Optional uniform)
School blue sweatshirt with school logo or
School blue sweat cardigan with school logo
School white polo shirt with school logo
School royal fleece with school logo
School royal book bag with school logo
Grey skirt, grey trousers or grey pinafore dress
Blue gingham dresses may be worn in the summer term
all children need (Optional)
- School white t-shirt with school logo
- School royal gym bag with school logo
- School royal PE shorts
- A pair of trainers for outdoor P.E.
- School royal cap with school logo
- School royal knitted hat with school logo
- School royal backpack with school logo
- School royal reversible jacket with school logo
- Name tapes
On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our school.
Make up and Cosmetics
Make up and cosmetics are not considered appropriate or consistent with our school uniform. The school does not permit such products to be worn by any children, unless there is a specific event for which the Head has given permission.
All clothing and footwear should be clearly labelled with your child’s name